Voyage Nutrition understands how important the privacy of personal information is to our users. We understand that your privacy matters and we respect your privacy choices.
Information Collected About You
We may collect “Personal Information” about you – such as your name, address, telephone number, email address or health information – in the following ways:
- When you order any of our products on our web sites, social media profiles, or apps;
- When you sign-up for newsletters or other communications from Voyage Nutrition;
- When you participate in an online survey; or
- When you provide personal information in a community area or other public forum.
- We may collect “Non-Personal Information” – information that cannot be used to identify you – via Cookies, Web Beacons, mobile device applications and from external sources, even if you have not registered with or provided any Personal Information to Voyage Nutrition.
Even if you do not register with or provide any Personal Information to Voyage Nutrition, we collect Non-Personal Information about your use of the Voyage Nutrition Web Sites. “Non-Personal Information” means information that we cannot use to identify or contact you. We may also acquire Non-Personal Information about our users from external sources. While you may use some of the functionality of Voyage Nutrition without registration, many of the specific tools and services on the Voyage Nutrition Web Sites require that you register with Voyage Nutrition.
Cookies and Web Beacons
What Choices Do I Have?
Most browser software can be set to reject Cookies, and you can opt out of Cookies for several Ad Servers by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative gateway opt-out site.
How Information Collected About You Is Used
We may use information we collect about you to:
- Administer your account;
- Provide you with access to particular tools and services;
- Respond to your inquiries and send you administrative communications;
- Obtain your feedback on our sites and our offerings;
- Statistically analyze user behavior and activity;
- Provide you with more relevant content and advertisements;
- Conduct research and measurement activities; or
- Send you personalized emails or secure electronic messages pertaining to your health interests, including news, announcements, reminders and opportunities.
- We may combine Personal and Non-Personal Information collected by Voyage Nutrition about you, and may combine this information with information from external sources. Third parties may also use Non-Personal Information in order to display advertising that reflects the interests and preferences of our user community.
Newsletters & Emails to You
You can unsubscribe from a newsletter by:
- Following the directions included at the bottom of the newsletter.
- Sending an email request to the address found on the company’s contact page.
Emails You Send to Voyage Nutrition
With Whom Do We Share Your Information?
Voyage Nutrition will not disclose any Personal Information about you unless specifically agreed to by you or:
- To comply with legal requirements, such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order;
- To our vendors and suppliers in the course of their provision of products or services to Voyage Nutrition;
- In the event of a corporate change in control resulting from, for example, a merger, a sale of assets, or bankruptcy; or
- In special cases, such as in response to a physical threat to you or others.
Voyage Nutrition does not make your Personal Information available to third parties for their marketing purposes.
Disclosures to Voyage Nutrition Operations and Maintenance Contractors
Disclosures to Third Party Web Sites
How Do We Secure and Retain Your Information?
We have put in place technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to protect the Personal Information that we collect.
We will retain your Personal Information as long as your account is active or needed to provide you services. At any time you can remove your Personal Information or instruct us to remove it, but you should be aware that it is not technologically possible to remove each and every record of the information you have provided to Voyage Nutrition from our servers. Voyage Nutrition tools that collect and store Personal Information allow you to correct, update or review information you have submitted by going back to the specific tool, logging-in and making the desired changes. We will also retain your Personal Information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Contact Voyage Nutrition
You can also contact the Voyage Nutrition Office at:
Voyage Nutrition, LLC
1603 Capitol Ave. Suite 310, A195
Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001
+1 (307) 275 3861